A good hormon balance is important for good health and immunity in men and women. A hormonal imbalance in women may have a dramatic effect on on the woman’s health. If this hormone decreases or for that matter increases abnormally, it can create a lot of difficulties for women. Women who have low estrogen levels can have problems with their menstrual cycle and also cause early menopause, migraine, mood swings, hair loss, fatigue, depression, hypertension, memory loss, water retention, bone loss, etc.
If you are experiencing low estrogen symptoms you do not have to suffer through them. There is help to relieve the symptoms. Fortunately there are a few different and very effective treatments that are available for this health problem. Here are some way to increase estrogen level:
1. Avoid processed and refined foods as these contain a lot of preservatives.
2. Herbs And Species: Some of the herbs and species which are rich in estrogen are garlic, black cohosh, oregano, parsley, sage, licorice, stinging nettles, and clover.
3. Healthy foods that increase estrogen in the body include: soybean products such as tofu and soy milk, lima beans, berries, apples, papaya, dates, plums, pomegranates, beets, eggplant, tomatoes, yams, olives, potatoes, barley, rice, celery, rhubarb, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, hops, oats, wheat, flaxseeds, sprouts, chickpeas, clover and split peas.
3. Stress reduction. Some studies indicate that stress can lead to significant reductions in estrogen levels. So it’s a very good idea to look for ways to reduce your stress. Exercise, deep breathing, short rests throughout the day, and spending time doing relaxing hobbies you enjoy can all help reduce stres.
4. Regular exercise. Exercise can help your body to regulate hormone levels, including estrogen levels.
5. Stop Smoking. The easiest way to boost estrogen levels in your body is the simplest one, if you’re a smoker, stop smoking. Smoking lowers your body’s estrogen levels.
6. Add flaxseed to your diet. Add flax as a natural estrogen replacement. Grind them with a coffee grinder and sprinkle them on your cereal, yogurt and in your drinks.
7. A good night sleep. Getting regular sleep can strengthen your immune system as well as reducing stress and hormone balance.